Important Information: These login details are valid for use in two devices (e.g., laptop/desktop, tablet and/or phone) at the same time and confined to one geographical region/location. If more than 2 logins or multiple IP addresses are detected by our system, your account will be deactivated automatically to prevent unauthorised use, to secure your account and to protect your details. You will not be able to use the account again.
Important Suggestions for Watching the Videos Without Interruption:
1. Please use a Fibre Optic Broadband connection.
2. Please have an Internet connection that has a download speed of at least 40-45 mbps (Megabits per second). If your download speed is greater than 50-55 mbps, it suggests that you have a fast Internet connection and will be able to watch the videos without buffering.
3. Please check your Internet connection to have a latency of 8-12 ms.
4. Please use an updated Internet Browser (ideally Google Chrome).
5. Please allow sufficient time for the video to buffer and that only one video is playing at any one time.
6. You will need to pause or stop a video before playing another video as otherwise the first video will continue to play in the background, thus slowing down all the videos.
7. Please switch-off devices you are not using. More devices connected to the Internet can result in slower speed in all the devices.